What is a Gadget?
Gadget basically is a type of element that is used to enhance beauty, information or design of your blogger blog.
Blogger provides a lot of gadgets which can be added to your blogger blog for free.
There are almost 27 gadgets provided by Blogger, free for users. These 27 Gadgets include:
1. +1 Button (Lets visitor quickly recommend and share your blog)
2. Google + Followers (Highlight your total Google+ audience (both its size and some friendly faces), and offer visitors the chance to follow you on Google+. )
3. Google + Badge (Tell your visitors that you're on Google+ and let them follow you with a single click.)
4. Translate (Let visitors translate your blog into different languages.)
5. Follow by Email (Make it easy for visitors to subscribe to email delivery when you publish a post.)
6. Popular Posts (Display a list of the most popular posts from your blog.)
7. Blog’s Stats (Display the number of pageviews to your blog.)
8. Pages (Display a list of stand-alone pages on your blog.)
9. Adsense (Earn revenue by displaying relevant ads on your blog.)
10. Search Box (Let visitors search your blog, blogroll, and everything you've linked to.)
12. Text (Add a text message to your blog.)
13. Image (Add an image from your computer, or from somewhere else on the web.)
14. Slideshow (Add a slideshow of your favorite photos to your blog.)
15. Video bar (Display YouTube clips for your readers to watch without leaving the page.)
16. Poll (Survey your visitors by adding a poll to your blog.)
17. Blog list (Show off what you read with a blogroll of your favorite blogs.)
18. Link List (Display a collection of your favorite sites, blogs, or web pages for your visitors.)
19. List (Add a list of your favorite books, movies, or anything you like.)
20. Feed (Add content from an RSS or Atom feed to your blog.)
21. Newsreel (Display current headlines from Google News to your blog.)
22. Labels (Show all the labels of posts in your blog.)
23. Subscription links (Let your readers easily subscribe to your blog with popular feed readers )
24. Logo (Show your Blogger pride by adding a logo to your page.)
25. Profile (Display information about yourself to your visitors.)
26. Blogger Archive (Make it easy for visitors to navigate your blog with links to older posts.)
27. Page Header (To Display your blog's title and description.)
There are more about 880 gadgets available for blogger, but these gadgets are built by 3rd party websites or persons. And these gadgets don’t ensure 100 percent to work for your blog. But many of these gadgets are very useful and interesting. So you must check these.
How to add a gadget?
There are a few simple steps to add a new gadget to your blogger blog.
1. Go to your blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on “Layout” button.
3. A page will appear in middle of your screen; this page includes already added gadgets in your blog.
5. A new Pop-up window, with title “Add a Gadget” will appear.
6. Select your required Gadget from the list of gadgets and Click on save.You’re all done!
See this video
Please comment your feedback below.